- Hosting Legal Entity
- Aalto University
- Type Of RI
- Puumiehenkuja 2B, Otaniemi (Finland), Finland(60.1867752075195, 24.8269805908203)
- Coordinating Country
- Life Cycle Status
- Operational since 2013
- Mission and objective
- Aalto NeuroImaging is dedicated to functional neuroimaging research. It consists of Aalto TMS Laboratory (navigated transcranial magnetic stimulation. nTMS), Advanced Magnetic Imaging (AMI) Centre (3-T functional magnetic resonance imaging. fMRI), and MEG Core (magnetoencephalography. MEG).
- RI Keywords
- FMRI,MEG,NTMS,Magnetoencephalography,Navigated transcranial magnetic stimulation,Functional magnetic resonance imaging
- RI Category
- Biomedical Imaging Facilities
- Scientific Domain
- Biological and Medical Sciences
- Access WebPage
MEG device with 306 channels, 64 EEG channels, 8 additional channels, monitoring and stimulation devices.
3T fMRI devices, fMRI-compatible MEG, eye tracking and stimulation systems.
Navigated TMS, stimulation and monitoring systems.
Multimodal functional neuroimaging (nTMS, fMRI, MEG).