- Hosting Legal Entity
- Lihuanian Research Center for Fundamental and Applied Research , Vilnius University
- Type Of RI
- Savanorių prospektas 231, Vilnius, PO: 02300 (Lithuania), Lithuania(54.643444, 25.182932)
- Coordinating Country
- Life Cycle Status
- Construction since 2011
- Mission and objective
- The center provides service of comprehensive characterization of materials using various methods of interaction of electromagnetic radiation with matter in ultra-wide spectral range. Spectroversum operates using one window concept.
- RI Keywords
- Optical spectroscopy,Molecular spectroscopy,Mass spectroscopy
- RI Category
- Analytical Facilities
- Scientific Domain
- Chemistry and Material Sciences
- Access WebPage
UVVIS spectrometers. NIR spectrometers. MIR spectrometers. FIR spectrometers: Raman, FT-Raman spectrometers. Terahertz spectrometers. Microwave spectrometers.NMR and EPR spectrometers. Nonlinear spectral devices. Ultrafast absorption and luminescence spectrometers. Mass spectrometers. Computer cluster for quantum chemical calculations and prediction of the spectra.
UV-VIS spectroscopy. Raman and FT-Raman spectroscopy. NIR spectroscopy. MIR spectroscopy. FIR spectroscopy. Non linear optical spectroscopy. Mass spectroscopy.