- Hosting Legal Entity
- Chalmers University of Technology
- Type Of RI
- Isafjordsgatan 24, Electrum Laboratory, KTH, Royal Institute of Technology, Kista, PO: 16440 (Sweden), Sweden(59.4046630859375, 17.9491195678711)
- Coordinating Country
- Life Cycle Status
- Operational since 2004
- Mission and objective
- Myfab offers distributed high-quality cleanroom facilities and associated expertise for advanced research and education to researchers and product developers at universities and high tech industries. Here you get access to the best equipment you can find in Sweden, to give your research and technical development the possibilities they deserve.
- RI Keywords
- RI Category
- Electrical and Optical Engineering Facilities;Extreme Conditions Facilities;Mechanical Engineering Facilities;Materials Synthesis or Testing Facilities;Micro- and Nanotechnology facilities
- Scientific Domain
- Engineering and Energy;Physics, Astronomy, Astrophysics and Mathematics;Information Science and Technology;Chemistry and Material Sciences;Biological and Medical Sciences;Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Access WebPage
Electron beam lithography (high resolution), thin film deposition, several etching methods, ion implantation, thermal processing, MBE, MOCVD, die mounting, back-end assembly, a large number of characterization techniques (SEM, FIB, TEM, XPS, ...). Processes established for e.g. silicon technologies, III-V and photonic devices and quantum devices. See: http://myfab.se and subpages therein for all tools and their descriptions.
Open access to more than 600 tools in three cleanrooms, user support, user training, education and process service.