- Hosting Legal Entity
- ITU Automotive Technologies R&D Co.
- Type Of RI
- Istanbul, PO: 34396 (Turkey), Turkey(41.0170593261719, 28.9855670928955)
- Coordinating Country
- Mission and objective
- OTAM is founded by the collaboration of Automotive Manufacturers Organization (OSD), The Scientific and Technical Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK) and Istanbul Technical University (ITU) to serve as a center in order to carry out of pre-production research and development studies and product testing of the automotive industry and its suppliers, in cooperation with the university by empowering university-industry collaboration through sustaining the competitiveness of the National Automotive Industry globally.In 2007, OTAM became a corporation with the shareholders ITU, OSD, TAYSAD and OIB. By many organizations, OTAM is shown as the most successful university – industry collaboration in Turkey today.
- RI Keywords
- Automotive,NVH,Durability,Exhaust emissions,Vehicle dynamics,Vibrations,Testing
- RI Category
- Mechanical Engineering Facilities
- Scientific Domain
- Engineering and Energy
- Access WebPage
Vehicle / System Life Tests. Vehicle Road Tests. Engine Emissions/Performance. Vehicle Emissions and Performance. Vibration and Acoustics (NVH)
Test System Design. Test Fixture Design. Noise and Vibration AnalysisVehicle Control System. Electric Motors and Motor Drivers. Motor Test Systems