The unique instruments in the surface analytical fields with a nano-scale primary beam. NanoSIMS 50 can perform the quantitative imaging process with focused 50 nm primary ion beams for the distribution of trace elements in materials.
- Element distribution analysis of cathode, anode materials
- Depth profiles of impurities in the micro patterns for semiconductors
- Element distribution analysis of grain boundary segregation in steel
- High-sensitivity imaging of light elements (including hydrogen)
Production Company: Cameca / Model: NanoSIMS 50
- Primary Ion : Cs+, O2+, O-
- Smaller beam size to spatial resolution: 50nm
- Cs+ : 50 nm, O- : 200 nm
- Mass range: 1 to 360 amu
- High mass resolution: M/dM > 5000
- Detection limits: ppb ~ ppm levels
- Five masses parallel detection
Provide name and model item
Nano SIMS Primary Column Upgrade
Scanning Force Microscope
30, Gwahaksandan 1-ro 60beon-gil, Gangseo-gu, Busan, Republic of Korea
What is Technology Readiness Levels(TRL)?
Technology Readiness Levels(TRL) are a type of measurement system used to assess the maturity level of a particular technology. Each technology project can be evaluated against the parameters for each technology level and is then assigned a TRL rating based on the projects progress.