- Wind tunnel is adjustable as to generate artificial wind device due to strong winds, such as hurricanes which can eproduce the influence of the air flow in a natural or urban area
- Review the aerodynamic stability data required to obtain the aerodynamic design with Large pole structures subjected to wind tunnel tests for the (long-span bridge, skyscrapers, etc.) design
- Public sector: bridge model tests, the model experiments, the construction phase model test
- Construction areas: skyscrapers aerodynamic stability tests (up to 100 stories high), experimental wind, wind environment test
- Environmental areas: diffusion of pollutants, propagation prediction, urban wind environment assessment tests, underground facilities and large exhaust environment issues
- Energy sector: Building/Facilities internal energy efficiency rating of the agricultural experimental facilities wind power plants
1. Large Wind Tunnel (High speed test section)
- Maximum wind speed : 31m/s, Test section size : 5m(W)×2.5m(H)×20m(L)
2. Large Wind Tunnel (Low speed test section)
- Maximum wind speed : 13m/s, Test section size : 12m(W)×2.5m(H)×40m(L)
3. Small Wind Tunnel
- Maximum wind speed : 20m/s, Test section size : 1m(W)×1.5m(H)×5m(L)
- Diameter : 11m, 4.5m
Provide name and model item
Large Boundary Wind Tunnel
모델명 없음 | 대우엔지니어링
567 Baekje-daero, deokjin-gu, Jeonju-si, Jeollabuk-do 54896 Republic of Korea, Wind Tunnel Center at Jeonbuk National University.
What is Technology Readiness Levels(TRL)?
Technology Readiness Levels(TRL) are a type of measurement system used to assess the maturity level of a particular technology. Each technology project can be evaluated against the parameters for each technology level and is then assigned a TRL rating based on the projects progress.