State-of-the-art Philips MRI scanner equipped with 32-channel brain array and actively-shielded superconducting magnet.
Ultra high field 7 T human MRI system can provide ultra high resolution (~0.2 mm) images, comparable to usual 1.5 T or 3 T MRI system. Many collaborators can join the studies on the brain/body functions and anatomic structures to solve the national agenda.
- Actively shielded compact 7 Tesla superconducting magnet
- Actively shielded gradient and 8 channel transmit and 32 channel receive RF systems
- Ultra-high resolution images and high resolution spectroscopic analysis
- Multi-nuclear (13C, 23Na and 31P) imaging and spectroscopic analysis
- Studies on brain structure/brain diseases/brain functions, Diagnosis of diseases
- Studies on various body-parts (eg. abdominal region, spine, knee, foot, etc.)
1. 7 T Human MRI
- Superconducting magnet: Actively shielded, Field strength 7.0 Tesla
- Gradient system: Amplitude 40mT/m (x, y, z, each), max. slew rate 200mT/m/msec
- RF System: 8 transmit channels, 1H amp max. power 16 kW (2 kW x 8), 32 receiver channels - Various RF coils: 32 channel brain coil, knee coil, wrist coil, 23Na/31P/13C double tuned head coil
Provide name and model item
9.4 T Animal MRI System
94T Animal MRI | Varian
9.4T MRI probe
Agilent MRI System | Agilent Technologies
3T MRI System for Research
Achieva 3.0T TX | Philips
4.7 T (Animal) MRI
BioSpec 47/40 | Bruker
MRI Safety Evaluation System
EASY4MRI/Sim4Life | Speag
Human 7T MRI
Achieva 7T | Philips
Cold Head for 3T Magnetic Resonance Imaging System
모델명 없음 | Philips
OxyMon | Artinis
8 Channel Transmit System for 7T Human MRI
7T Multix 8 Upgrade Kit | Philips
162, Yeongudanji-ro, Ochang-eup, Cheongwon-gu, Cheongju-si, Chungcheongbuk-do, Republic of Korea
What is Technology Readiness Levels(TRL)?
Technology Readiness Levels(TRL) are a type of measurement system used to assess the maturity level of a particular technology. Each technology project can be evaluated against the parameters for each technology level and is then assigned a TRL rating based on the projects progress.